We all crave for desserts and specially want to serve when expecting guests. we struggle to figure out since most of the them need baking or cooking for long hours and thus trying hands on new things is a risk. Here is a quick fix I make many times. Being a home baker, I would end up with extra sponges, icings etc. and that is when I would make these glass desserts. All that this glass dessert needs is some sponge, whipped cream and fresh fruits that you would have in your fridge. Give a try and you will love it.
Some chocolate sponge cake, crumbledWhipped CreamSome fresh Blueberries and Raspberries
- Make a layer of crumbled cake in a glass
- Add good amount of chilled whipped cream on it
- Top with fresh berries and serve
- You can use any flavour of sponge cake and any fruits of your choice.
- If you fancy more chocolate, add some ganache instead of whipped cream